The 3rd Bioenergy International Conference will be held on 21 to 23 February 2024 in Jaén (Spain).
This conference is organized by researchers of the Polytechnique Institute of Portalegre (Portalegre, Portugal), and University of Jaén (Jaén, Spain) and its goal is to to join academics, researchers and companies in an international forum to discuss matters related to bioenergy technologies, economic and policy aspects.
We believe that we must rethink, personally, institutionally and corporately, biomass and waste management, biomass conversion processes, biomass applications and bio-products’ end-use. That’s why we have created this conference, to contribute to the discussion of these issues and push forward on a more efficient use of biogenic resources at an international level.
The topics of the conference will include, but are not limited to:
- Biomass processing technologies
- Solid and liquid biofuels
- Renewable gases: production and applications
- Sustainable sourcing of biomass
- Biomass & wastes supply and market research
- Bioenergy demand and supply
- International, national, and local markets and policy
- Marketing models for bioenergy production
- Biochemical and product development technologies
- Biomass thermochemical conversion
- Biomass biochemical conversion
- Sustainable bioeconomy
- Added-value products from biomass
- Energy prospect
- Circular urban and industrial metabolism
Paper submission opening: 11th September 2023
Paper submission deadline: 11th December 2023
Acceptance notification and reviews: 15th January 2024
Final submission and registration deadline: 5th February 2024