Skip to content
- Paper templates are available here. Papers should have a maximum length of 6, 8 or 10 pages. Formatting instructions are given in the template.
- The template must be strictly respected. Papers failing to respect the templates will be excluded.
- Papers must be submitted by 11th December 2023 to the conference e-mail: email@example.com. In the submission e-mail authors must indicate the type of presentations they wish (oral or poster). Nevertheless, the scientific committee reserves the right to choose the type of presentation wherever appropriate.
- Each article will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee, based upon scientific and/or technical merit and relevance to the thematic in which it is included.
- Once the paper is submitted and a confirmation e-mail has been sent, it won’t be possible to change it, unless requested after peer-review.
- Acceptance notices and request for reviews will be sent to authors by 15th January 2024. Authors will be invited to improve the paper (when necessary) and then submit the reviewed version of the article to firstname.lastname@example.org until 5th February 2024. Authors will receive an email confirming the acceptance of the final version of the paper.
- All the accepted papers will be included in a book published by Springer that will be proposed to Scopus and Web of Science for indexing.
- All authors must register electronically at the conference website and pay the corresponding fee until 05th February 2024, to validate their participation and guarantee the inclusion of their presentation in the conference program.
- All presentations (oral and poster) must be made in English.
- For oral presentations, the template is available here.
- Each oral presentation will have the duration of 15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of discussion.
- The authors must take their presentations directly to the registration desk in pen drives the day they arrive at the conference venue.
- Poster presentations should be done in the conference poster template, available here. Poster dimensions are A0 (84,1 x 118,9 cm).
- Each poster will have an associated number. The posters must be placed on the panels, following the associated number. At the end of each session, presenters must take down their posters. The Organizing Committee won’t send or keep any posters that are left on the conference venue. Each participant must take the poster to the registration desk on the day of the presentation, proceeding to the room where the poster session will take place.